Monday, March 7, 2011

A Day in Coal Harbour and West End

Woke up to a beautiful day this morning so I quickly got all my errands done and headed out for a nice walk in the sunshine. I took a nice walk at Coal Harbour and English Bay and capture as much sunshine as I can before the snow and rain hits us again, I need my vitamin D for another long week ahead of me.

I took my camera out with me and got to capture a few photos here and there. The temperature was 10 degrees and found a pair of duck just swimming in a fountain front of a condo at Coal Harbour, kinda feel like Spring is just around the corner. Before the sunset I ended up at the English Bay Starbucks where I sat and watched the sunset while doing some work on my computer. The clouds came in before the sun has set, Oh Mr. Sun I already miss you, please come back very soon.
Ducks swimming in a water fountain at a Condo



Coal Harbour Docks

Burrard Inlet

English Bay Gazebo